As we shake off the cold of winter and the flowers make their way out of the ground again, we can all start thinking happy thoughts… like how spring and summer family sessions are back for 2020! I love how everyone just feels happier and lighter this time of year. We’re so lucky to live somewhere that gives us a stunning place to be in the spring and summer. There’s no ends to the parks, beaches, or city corners that just come alive with the fresh spring air. Don’t miss a chance to capture this beautiful time of year – and your family – this spring! All of the details are below – so keep reading!
As a quick reminder, my former clients get first choice of their dates so if you’re interested as you’re reading the details below, make sure you email me as soon as you can! These dates will move really quickly and I don’t want you to miss a chance to have your spring or summer family portraits done! Make sure you book your session – and then you can start deciding which of your favorite dresses to wear, and which adorable spring outfits for the kids to pull out of the closet!
What is included in a Spring or Summer Family Session?
- one hr session 20 fully edited high-resolution images
- private online gallery and online slideshow
- one fine art print in 8×10
- direct download
- print release
- sessions can include up to 5 family members
- pets are welcome!
How to reserve your Family Session this Spring:
1. Fill out the contact form with your top 2 desired dates (see below!) and time slots
2. After we have set up your date and time I’ll email you a photography agreement and a link to submit your 50% session deposit
3. An email with a reservation confirmation and a “how to prepare for your session” guide will be sent after signed agreement and paid invoice are received
4. Mark your calendar!
Mark your Calendar:
• April 8, April 29, April 11, April 16, April 18, April 22, April 23, April 35, April 30
• May 2, May 9, May 13, May 16
• June 6, June 10, June 11, June 13, June 20, June 25, June 27
• July 11, July 16, July 18, July 23, July 25
• Aug 22, Aug 26, Aug 29
about helena goessens photography
Helena Goessens is a maternity, newborn and family photographer based in Dedham, MA. She loves to work with families and little ones in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Her style is simple and natural and she specializes in capturing those special moments to savor a lifetime. Helena Goessens offers sessions in the comfort of clients homes, outdoors and on location for those special occasions. If you are looking for a newborn portrait photographer for your next family session, be sure to browse through her newborn portfolio and inquire for availability. Contact her at email@example.com or call her at 617-584-9891. For more of her work, visit her website at helenagoessens.com.