I can’t believe it’s already time to think about fall family portraits. Fall portraits in Boston are some of my favorite sessions. I know I say that about all of my sessions… but there’s something truly magical about Boston in the fall. The whole city becomes super cozy and full of the most charming colors. I love the crisp look of deep reds, oranges, and yellows around the city and in our beautiful parks this time of year. As the summer gets going, it’s time to begin planning for the fall (as crazy as that feels) so I’m sharing all of the details for my 2023 family fall portraits in Boston today! Honestly, I’m so excited to be opening these sessions up today and can’t wait to see everyone!
2023 Fall Family Portraits
This year, I’m offering sessions throughout September, October and November for the fall. All sessions will be completed early enough that you can use your new portraits for holiday cards or gifts, too! It’s always a plus to have new photos that you love, as well as being able to check something off that to do list, right? The fall is the perfect time to update the photos of your family! Below, I’ve included all of the details and sign up process. Sessions are limited to make sure we can create a beautiful and unique experience for your family – so if you’re ready to plan your fall portraits, make sure to book soon!
What is included in a Fall Family Session?
- 1 hr session
- 20 fully edited, high-resolution images
- a private online gallery
- an online slideshow
- one fine art print in 8×10
- direct download + print release
- up to five family members – pets welcome!
What if you can’t decide what images to pick?
If you love all your images and simply can’t choose your 20 favorite images, you can upgrade and get the entire gallery with a black and white conversion of all your images (+50 images) for:
How to reserve your Family Session this Fall:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your top 2 desired dates and time slots
2. After we have set up your date and time I’ll email you a photography agreement and a link to submit your 50% session deposit (remainder due at gallery review meeting)
3. An email with a reservation confirmation and a “how to prepare for your session” guide will be sent after the signed agreement and paid invoice are received
4. Mark your calendar!
Mark your Calendar!
September: 6, 13, 20, 23, 27, 30
October: 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 24, 26, 28
November: 1, 2
* Valid only for outdoor sessions and families up to five members. Pets are welcome.
* In order to catch the most gorgeous light, all sessions will take place 2 hours before sunset.
about helena goessens photography
Helena Goessens is a maternity, newborn, and family photographer based in Dedham, MA. She loves to work with families and little ones in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. She lives for creativity and she loves to capture genuine connections between family members and for her kid-friendly photography style. Helena Goessens offers sessions in the comfort of clients’ homes, outdoors, and on location for those special occasions. If you are looking for a family portrait photographer for your next family session, be sure to browse through her family portfolio and inquire about availability. Contact her at email@example.com or call her at 617-584-9891. For more of her work, visit her website at helenagoessens.com.