Fall is almost here in Boston. As the weather begins to cool down, everyone is starting to think about family photos again. And, why not?! It’s the best time of year for these portraits!! I say it every year, but fall in Boston is probably my favorite time of year. There’s just something about the beautiful colors and the crisp air. As fall settles in, I’m excited to announce my fall sessions are back – and they’re honestly almost sold out. If you’ve been thinking about booking your fall session, make sure you do it today! All of the details are below – I can’t wait to see you!
What is included in a Fall Session?
1 hr session
20 fully edited, high-resolution images
a private online gallery • an online slideshow
one fine art print in 8×10
direct download + print release
up to five family members
What if you can’t decide what images to pick?
If you love all your images and simply can’t choose your 20 favorite images, you can upgrade and get the entire gallery with a black and white conversion of all your images (+50 images) for:
How to reserve your Family Session this Fall:
1. Email email@example.com to share your top 2 desired dates and time slots
2. After we have set up your date and time I’ll email you a photography agreement and a link to submit your 50% session deposit
3. An email with a reservation confirmation and a “how to prepare for your session” guide will be sent after signed agreement and paid invoice are received
4. Mark your calendar!
Mark your Calendar!
october dates :
Oct. 7, Oct. 12, Oct.21, Oct. 27, Oct. 31
november dates :
• Nov. 5
* Valid only for outdoor sessions and families up to five members. Pets are welcome.
* In order to catch the most gorgeous light, all sessions will take place 2 hours before sunset.
about helena goessens photography
Helena Goessens is a maternity, newborn and family photographer based in Dedham, MA. She loves to work with families and little ones in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. She lives for creativity and she loves to captures genuine connection between family members and for her kid friendly photogrpahy style. Helena Goessens offers sessions in the comfort of clients homes, outdoors and on location for those special occasions. If you are looking for a family portrait photographer for your next family session, be sure to browse through her family portfolio and inquire for availability. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 617-584-9891. For more of her work, visit her website at helenagoessens.com.