Summer is almost here! While I’m not one to wish away the days we have, I have to admit that I can’t wait for summertime to arrive. Not only do we all get more time with our loved ones on these long days, but I get to see so many familiar faces in front of my camera. Each year, I offer summer portrait sessions in Boston. They’re so popular and I love the chance to see all of you again!
This year, I’ll only be offering 8 spots for summer and beach family photos, so if you’re thinking about booking a session – don’t delay! All of the details for these sessions are below. So is my contact form so you can get your session scheduled!
Summer and beach family sessions are now open!
What is included in a Beach Family Session?
- 1 hr session
- 20 fully edited, high-resolution images
- a private online gallery
- an online slideshow
- one fine art print in 8×10
- direct download + print release
- up to five family members
What if you can’t decide what images to pick?
If you love all your images and simply can’t choose your 20 favorite images, you can upgrade and get the entire gallery with a black and white conversion of all your images (+50 images) for:
How to reserve your Family Session this Summer:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your top 2 desired dates and time slots
2. After we have set up your date and time I’ll email you a photography agreement and a link to submit your 50% session deposit
3. An email with a reservation confirmation and a “how to prepare for your session” guide will be sent after a signed agreement and a paid invoice are received
4. Mark your calendar!
Mark your Calendar!
• June 7, June 10, June 14, June 21,
• July 8, July 12, July 15
* Valid only for outdoor sessions and families up to five members. Pets are welcome.
* In order to catch the most gorgeous light, all sessions will take place 2 hours before sunset.
about helena goessens photography
Helena Goessens is a newborn, baby, children, and family photographer based in Dedham, MA. She loves to work with families and little ones in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Her style is simple and natural and she specializes in capturing those special moments to savor a lifetime. Helena Goessens offers sessions in the comfort of clients’ homes, outdoors, and on location for those special occasions. If you are looking for a portrait photographer for your next family session, contact her at email@example.com or call her at 617-584-9891. For more of her work, visit her website at helenagoessens.com.
Helena Goessens is a Dedham, MA. photographer specializing in baby, children and family photography.
Serving Norfolk County, Dedham, Westwood, Needham, Newton, Dover, Wellesley, Canton, Boston and surrounding communities.
Stay in Touch!
For Dates and Announcements,