Spring FAMILY SESSIONS 2020
spring and summer sessions are now open!
What is included in a Spring / Summer Family Session?
• 20 fully edited, high-resolution images
• a private online gallery • an online slideshow
• one fine art print in 8×10
• direct download + print release
• up to five family members
What if you can’t decide what images to pick?
How to reserve your Family Session this Spring and Summer:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your top 2 desired dates and time slots
2. After we have set up your date and time I’ll email you a photography agreement and a link to submit your 50% session deposit
3. An email with a reservation confirmation and a “how to prepare for your session” guide will be sent after signed agreement and paid invoice are received
4. Mark your calendar!
Mark your Calendar!
• April 8, April 29, April 11, April 16, April 18, April 22, April 23, April 35, April 30
• May 2, May 9, May 13, May 16
• June 6, June 10, June 11, June 13, June 20, June 25, June 27
• July 11, July 16, July 18, July 23, July 25
• Aug 22, Aug 26, Aug 29
* Valid only for outdoor sessions and families up to five members. Pets are welcome.
* In order to catch the most gorgeous light, all sessions will take place 2 hours before sunset.
about helena goessens photography
Helena Goessens is a Dedham, MA. photographer specializing in baby, children and family photography. Serving Norfolk County, Newton, Needham, Dover, Wellesley, Canton, Boston and surrounding communities.