Spring FAMILY SESSIONS 2019
spring and summer sessions are now open!
What is included in a Spring / Summer Family Session?
• 20 fully edited, high-resolution images
• a private online gallery • an online slideshow
• one fine art print in 8×10
• direct download + print release
• up to five family members
What if you can’t decide what images to pick?
How to reserve your Family Session this Spring and Summer:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your top 2 desired dates and time slots
2. After we have set up your date and time I’ll email you a photography agreement and a link to submit your 50% session deposit
3. An email with a reservation confirmation and a “how to prepare for your session” guide will be sent after signed agreement and paid invoice are received
4. Mark your calendar!
Mark your Calendar!
• April 24, April 27, May 4
• May 11, May 18, May 22, May 25, May 26
• June 1, June 12, June 13, June 15, June 19, June 22, June 29
• July 10, July 13, July 17, July 18, July 20, July 21,
July 24, July 25, July 27
• Aug 24, Aug 25, Aug 28 and Aug 31
* Valid only for outdoor sessions and families up to five members. Pets are welcome.
* In order to catch the most gorgeous light, all sessions will take place 2 hours before sunset.
about helena goessens photography
Helena Goessens is a Dedham, MA. photographer specializing in baby, children and family photography. Serving Norfolk County, Newton, Needham, Dover, Wellesley, Canton, Boston and surrounding communities.