spring and summer sessions are now open!
What is included in a Spring / Summer Family Session?
• 1 hr session
• 20 fully edited, high-resolution images
• a private online gallery • an online slideshow
• one fine art print in 8×10
• direct download + print release
What if you can’t decide what images to pick?
If you love all your images and simply can’t choose your 20 favorite images, you can upgrade and get the entire gallery with a black and white conversion of all your images (+50 images) and a download of your gallery slideshow for:
How to reserve your Family Session this Spring and Summer:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your top 2 desired dates and time slots
2. After we have set up your date and time I’ll email you a photography agreement and a link to submit your 50% session deposit
3. An email with a reservation confirmation and a “how to prepare for your session” guide will be sent after signed agreement and paid invoice are received
4. Mark your calendar!
Mark your calendar!
- April 24, April 27, May 4,
- May 11, May 18, May 22, May 25, May 26,
- June 1, June 12, June 13, June 15, June 19, June 22, June 29
- July 10, July 13, July 17, July 18, July 20, July 21, July 24, July 25, July 27,
- Aug 24, Aug 25, Aug 28 and Aug 31
about helena goessens photography
Helena Goessens is a newborn, baby, children and family photographer based in Dedham, MA. She loves to work with families and little ones in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Her style is simple and natural and she specializes in capturing those special moments to savor a lifetime. Helena Goessens offers sessions in the comfort of clients homes, outdoors and on location for those special occasions. If you are looking for a portrait photographer for your next family session, contact her at email@example.com or call her at 617-584-9891. For more of her work, visit her website at helenagoessens.com.