fall family sessions are now open!
Can you believe it’s already time to start planning for your fall family portraits? Fall is one of my busiest times because everyone loves the way Boston looks in the fall! There’s something beautiful about all of the new colors and old buildings around us. Our parks have some of the best views of the city – and everyone loves being cuddled up as the weather gets chilly. That’s why I’m sharing all of the information about my Fall Family Sessions 2022 today!
2022 Fall Family Portraits
Sessions are limited to ensure that every client has an incredible experience this fall – so don’t miss out on the chance to update your family’s photos. These are great for the holiday cards, the wall displays, and your family albums too. Whatever your reason, fall is always a great time for you to update your images! Let’s celebrate fall together this year with new portraits for you and your beautiful family! Read through all of the details, dates, and booking process below!
What is included in a Fall Family Session?
- 1 hr session
- 20 fully edited, high-resolution images
- a private online gallery
- an online slideshow
- one fine art print in 8×10
- direct download + print release
- up to five family members
What if you can’t decide what images to pick?
If you love all your images and simply can’t choose your 20 favorite images, you can upgrade and get the entire gallery with a black and white conversion of all your images (+50 images) for:
How to reserve your Family Session this Fall:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your top 2 desired dates and time slots
2. After we have set up your date and time I’ll email you a photography agreement and a link to submit your 50% session deposit
3. An email with a reservation confirmation and a “how to prepare for your session” guide will be sent after the signed agreement and paid invoice are received
4. Mark your calendar!
Mark your Calendar!
September: 14, 17, 21, 24, 28.
October: 1, 5, 6, 8, 12, 13, 15, 19, 20, 22, 26, 27, 29.
November: 2, 5.
* Valid only for outdoor sessions and families with up to five members. Pets are welcome.
* In order to catch the most gorgeous light, all sessions will take place 2 hours before sunset.
about helena goessens photography
Helena Goessens is a newborn, baby, children, and family photographer based in Dedham, MA. She loves to work with families and little ones in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Her style is simple and natural and she specializes in capturing those special moments to savor for a lifetime. Helena Goessens offers sessions in the comfort of clients’ homes, outdoors, and on location for those special occasions. If you are looking for a portrait photographer for your next family session, contact her at email@example.com or call her at 617-584-9891. For more of her work, visit her website at helenagoessens.com.
Helena Goessens is a Dedham, MA. photographer specializing in baby, children, and family photography.
Serving Norfolk County, Dedham, Westwood, Needham, Newton, Dover, Wellesley, Canton, Boston, and surrounding communities.
For Dates and Announcements,