fall family sessions are now open!
Just picture it: Trees filled with orange, red and yellow around you… The hint of cooler weather as you pull out your favorite sweaters… Crunching leaves on the grass as you play with your children… It’s hard to believe that it’s already time to begin booking my fall family sessions, but it is! I’m looking forward to these sessions throughout September, October, and early November. Fall in Boston is probably one of my favorite times of the year, and I can’t wait to share it with you! If your family is interested in a session, read on for all of the details and sign up soon. These sessions are popular and will sell out!
What is included in a Fall Family Session?
- 1 hr session
- 20 fully edited, high-resolution images
- a private online gallery
- an online slideshow
- one fine art print in 8×10
- direct download + print release
- up to five family members
What if you can’t decide what images to pick?
If you love all your images and simply can’t choose your 20 favorite images, you can upgrade and get the entire gallery with a black and white conversion of all your images (+50 images) for:
How to reserve your Family Session this Fall:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your top 2 desired dates and time slots
2. After we have set up your date and time I’ll email you a photography agreement and a link to submit your 50% session deposit
3. An email with a reservation confirmation and a “how to prepare for your session” guide will be sent after signed agreement and paid invoice are received
4. Mark your calendar!
Mark your Calendar!
• Sep. 1, Sep 8, Sep. 15, Sep. 18, Sep. 22, Sep.25, Sep.29
• Oct. 6, Oct. 9, Oct. 13, Oct. 14, Oct. 16, Oct.20, Oct. 23, Oct. 27, Oct. 30
• Nov. 3, Nov. 6, Nov. 10
* Valid only for outdoor sessions and families up to five members. Pets are welcome.
* In order to catch the most gorgeous light, all sessions will take place 2 hours before sunset.
about helena goessens photography
Helena Goessens is a newborn, baby, children and family photographer based in Dedham, MA. She loves to work with families and little ones in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Her style is simple and natural and she specializes in capturing those special moments to savor a lifetime. Helena Goessens offers sessions in the comfort of clients homes, outdoors and on location for those special occasions. If you are looking for a portrait photographer for your next family session, contact her at email@example.com or call her at 617-584-9891. For more of her work, visit her website at helenagoessens.com.
Helena Goessens is a Dedham, MA. photographer specializing in baby, children and family photography.
Serving Norfolk County, Dedham, Westwood, Needham, Newton, Dover, Wellesley, Canton, Boston and surrounding communities.
For Dates and Announcements,