It’s always hard to say which part of the year I love most of all. Fall family portraits are always a great time – and summer sessions tend to have some gorgeous sunsets, plus lots of fun moments. But there’s something incredibly beautiful about the springtime. The world around us is opening up and changing colors right before our eyes. The flowers bloom, the trees turn green, and everyone is thrilled to see the sunshine. So I have to say, right now… I’m definitely dreaming of the spring and it might be my favorite time of the year. That’s why I’m SO excited to be sharing that it’s time to release information for my 2022 Spring Family portraits with you! Scroll through today’s post to get all the details on this year’s sessions and how to book yours!
Spring Family Photos with MA Family Photographer
Spring family portrait sessions ALWAYS go quickly. If you’re considering a session, please make sure to inquire right away! Below, you’ll find some common questions, the booking process, and dates available for spring family portraits in 2022. I’m so excited for every session this spring!!
What is included in a Spring Family Session?
- 1 hr session
- 20 fully edited, high-resolution images
- a private online gallery
- an online slideshow
- one fine art print in 8×10
- direct download + print release
- up to five family members
What if you can’t decide what images to pick?
If you love all your images and simply can’t choose your 20 favorite images, you can upgrade and get the entire gallery with a black and white conversion of all your images (+50 images) for:
How to reserve your Family Session this Spring:
1. Email email@example.com to share your top 2 desired dates and time slots
2. After we have set up your date and time I’ll email you a photography agreement and a link to submit your 50% session deposit
3. An email with a reservation confirmation and a “how to prepare for your session” guide will be sent after the signed agreement and paid invoice are received
4. Mark your calendar!
Mark your Calendar!
May: 7, 11, 18, 21, 28
June: 11, 15, 18, 22, 25
July: 2, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27
* Valid only for outdoor sessions and families up to five members. Pets are welcome.
* In order to catch the most gorgeous light, all sessions will take place 2 hours before sunset.
about helena goessens photography
Helena Goessens is a maternity, newborn and family photographer based in Dedham, MA. She loves to work with families and little ones in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. She lives for creativity and she loves to capture genuine connections between family members and for her kid-friendly photography style. Helena Goessens offers sessions in the comfort of clients’ homes, outdoors, and on location for those special occasions. If you are looking for a family portrait photographer for your next family session, be sure to browse through her family portfolio and inquire for availability. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 617-584-9891. For more of her work, visit her website at helenagoessens.com.