spring family sessions are now open!
Anyone else ready for spring? This winter has felt long, especially with the cold days (and the virus still around us)… so I’m definitely looking forward to warmer spring days, full of blooming flowers and lots of sun. With spring just around the corner, it’s time to open the books for my spring sessions! I’m thrilled to say that the dates for spring family photos through April, May, and June are NOW OPEN!
Spring Family Photos with Boston Family Photographer
As a quick reminder, these dates will move really quickly and I don’t want you to miss a chance to have your spring or summer family portraits done. Make sure you book your session now and then we can start planning the perfect session!! Below, you’ll find some commonly asked questions, the booking process, and dates available for spring family photos in 2021. I can’t wait to see you all!
What is included in a Spring Family Session?
- 1 hr session
- 20 fully edited, high-resolution images
- a private online gallery
- an online slideshow
- one fine art print in 8×10
- direct download + print release
- up to five family members
What if you can’t decide what images to pick?
If you love all your images and simply can’t choose your 20 favorite images, you can upgrade and get the entire gallery with a black and white conversion of all your images (+50 images) for:
How to reserve your Family Session this Spring:
1. Email email@example.com to share your top 2 desired dates and time slots
2. After we have set up your date and time I’ll email you a photography agreement and a link to submit your 50% session deposit
3. An email with a reservation confirmation and a “how to prepare for your session” guide will be sent after signed agreement and paid invoice are received
4. Mark your calendar!
Mark your Calendar!
April: April 7, April 10, April 14, April 15, April 17, April 21, April 24, April 28
May: May 1, May 5, May 8, May 12, May 15, May 19, May 26, May 29
June: June 2, June 5, June 9, June 10, June 12, June 15, June 19, June 26
* Valid only for outdoor sessions and families up to five members. Pets are welcome.
* In order to catch the most gorgeous light, all sessions will take place 2 hours before sunset.
about helena goessens photography
Helena Goessens is a maternity, newborn and family photographer based in Dedham, MA. She loves to work with families and little ones in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. She lives for creativity and she loves to captures genuine connection between family members and for her kid friendly photogrpahy style. Helena Goessens offers sessions in the comfort of clients homes, outdoors and on location for those special occasions. If you are looking for a family portrait photographer for your next family session, be sure to browse through her family portfolio and inquire for availability. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 617-584-9891. For more of her work, visit her website at helenagoessens.com.