The heat of the summer makes it hard to think about fall, but it is time to announce my Fall Family Portrait Sessions for 2019! Start thinking cooler thoughts and learn more below about how you can book your portrait session for the fall. It seems like I’m announcing my available dates earlier and earlier, but it’s because my session calendar fills up quickly in the fall! We all know how beautiful Boston can be in the autumn, so don’t miss your chance to have your family’s portraits updated.
As a quick reminder, my former clients get first choice of their dates so if you’re interested as you’re reading the details below, make sure you email me as soon as you can! These dates will move really quickly and I don’t want you to miss a chance to have your fall family portraits done! So, grab a spot and start thinking about all of the cozy sweaters you’ll get to wear for your session!
What is included in a Fall Family Session?
- one hr session 20 fully edited high-resolution images
- private online gallery and online slideshow
- one fine art print in 8×10
- direct download
- print release
- sessions can include up to 5 family members
- pets are welcome!
• Sep. 18, Sep. 21, Sep. 22, Sep. 28
• Oct. 2, Oct. 5, Oct. 6, Oct. 9, Oct. 12, Oct. 13
• Oct. 16, Oct. 19, Oct. 20, Oct. 23, Oct. 26, Oct. 27, Oct. 30
• Nov. 2, Nov. 3, Nov. 9, Nov. 10, Nov. 13, Nov. 16
How to reserve your Family Session this Fall:
1. Email email@example.com to share your top 2 desired dates and time slots
2. After we have set up your date and time I’ll email you a photography agreement and a link to submit your 50% session deposit
3. An email with a reservation confirmation and a “how to prepare for your session” guide will be sent after signed agreement and paid invoice are received
4. Mark your calendar!
about helena goessens photography
Helena Goessens is a newborn, baby, children and family photographer based in Dedham, MA. She loves to work with families and little ones in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Her style is simple and natural and she specializes in capturing those special moments to savor a lifetime. Helena Goessens offers sessions in the comfort of clients homes, outdoors and on location for those special occasions. If you are looking for a portrait photographer for your next family session, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 617-584-9891. For more of her work, visit her website at helenagoessens.com.